Manage Project Kick-off with the client:
- Briefing Meeting with the client to scope project, roles and responsibilities.
- Client contact persons. Confirmation of Client authorising stakeholder
- Timetables requirements and module selection
- Admission & Registration Process & requirements (incl. demo of online admission process)
- Regional and class splits
- Exam venues & requirements if exams take place at the client venue.
- Invoicing Requirements
- Project Meetings and Reporting
- Project administration (incl. Learnership agreements and attendance registers)
- Prepare Project Plan
- Induction Agenda
- Attend client meetings (Telephonic, Skype or face-to-face)
Internal Project Kick-off:
- Prepare and issue approved DTS to internal stakeholders with the agreed timetable.
- Request internal project kick-off meeting if required
- Ensure the internal team receive a high-level project plan, including deadlines for deliverables to kick off the project.
Issuing Project Reminders to Clients
- Upcoming class days
- Notice of courier delivery
- NNoteof Exam Dates and Times
- Announcement of Rewrite Exam Dates and Times
- Request parking for facilitators and invigilators (source detail from PMs/Logistics)
Admissions & Registrations
- Work with SSD and processing to ensure students are admitted timeously at the beginning of the project
- Liaise with client re: missing info required for admission
- Manage requests for late registrations, escalate to PMs for approval
- Manage requests for de-registration/withdrawal received via SSD from students (that requires client approval) or manage requests directly from the client
- Review client master lists against SAM data and induction attendance registers and resolve any queries with SSD and the client
- Prepare project progress reports, including pass rate and throughput analysis. Liaise with academics for feedback on the words.
- Prepare project close out reports at project closure, including lessons learnt (coordinate feedback with the academic team)
- Prepare incident reports to manage client complaints/issues
- Exam venue change requests
- Exam day queries, name not on the exam register/invigilator queries
- Track invoicing to ensure that tranche invoices are issued.
- Liaise with the client for Purchase orders where required
- Liaise with the internal accounts department to resolve any queries.
Ad hoc client requests
- Work with Programme Managers, Processing team, Student Services or directly from SAM Report Manager to assist with the following queries:
- Proof of registrations letters
- completion/results letters
- Exam confirmation letters
- Escalate and resolve results queries, did not receive a mark
- AC queries that were escalated to the client and need to be channelled to SSD and feedback provided to the client
- Document requests attendance registers, student evaluations feedback for SETA close-out reports
- Escalate exemption queries that come through from the client
- Complaint resolution problematic facilitator, incorrect results investigate question with PM and escalate to CRM if required